Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Back to a normal schedule

I am so looking forward to getting back to my normal routine. The last 2 weeks I’ve been in Sioux Falls which I have enjoyed because I love being in the clinical setting with the students. But it does mean long hours and feeling somewhat discombobulated being away from home base. Also, I have not done any training but I am getting in pleny of walking. Tomorrow is my last day in the big city and with any luck I’ll be home before the white stuff starts to fly.


Back in Verm-town on Friday. Hopefully I will make it to Killer Kevin’s (aka Biking Brady) spin class on Friday at noon. The weatherman promises, yet again, that spring is coming NEXT week. If this is true, I hope to start riding outside. I am the first to admit it, I’m a wimp. I prefer a minimum of 50 degrees and wind speed no greater than 18 mph when I start my spring training. My total outdoor miles on the road bike for 2008……drum roll please……7.5 miles!

1 comment:

Road Legs said...

Do no feel bad my 2008 outdoor miles is 0 Most of my miles are when I ride the trainer on my three season porch even during the summer. Now the doc tells me I have a sinus infection.