Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Blues


Its been a great weekend. Fine dining at the "Pit" on Friday night with friends. Last night we celebrated my husband's birthday at the Black Steer with our daughters, son-in-law, and the boyfriend. Went to church this morning, coffee afterwards where we get to catch up with everyone, and a great roast beef church dinner followed. I haven't cooked a meal all weekend - I'm loving it!

But I still have the Sunday blues. My husband took the bike rack off my car and is now changing out the back tire on my bike, replacing my gator skin with a cheap tire I use on the trainer. So like CDV my road bike is going on the trainer. It is so darn depressing! Winter has arrived.

5 comments:

Tez said...

When we journey down to Yankton for a weekend we will have to get the bloggers together and hit the Pit!

Unknown said...

Most definitely - we should start working on a date for a blogger get together!

Tez said...

I think we should also! It sure would be a lot of fun! Are you doing the It's a Wonderful Life? We are going the night of the 13th.

Anonymous said...

Geez, am I the only one that's heard of studded snow tires for bikes around here???!!!!! ;)

Ham(m)er said...

I haven't dined at the pit yet either. That'd be fun!!