Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday Night TV

Went to spin class after work - hard to believe last week I was riding outside at this time! Got home just as it was starting to snow. A good night to curl up with a blanket and watch some TV. The hard thing is finding anything worth watching on TV. I'm fed up with Grey's Anatomy so I was flipping through the stations and was glad to see there was a new Dakota Life on public TV. And Hammer was the producer of one of the segments - great job Melissa! Tonight's segment isn't archived yet but you can check out her segment on geocaching here.

Thank you public TV for saving me from Grey's Anatomy!

1 comment:

Ham(m)er said...

I meant to post that the show would be on, but I forgot. Thanks! I watched the show at 8, 30 Rock at 8:30 and recorded Grey's Anatomy. :D I'm still hooked.