Sunday, January 18, 2009

The best things in life are free!

We spent the weekend in Sioux Falls with three other couples. It was a nice get away with good food, good drinks, good conversation with good friends.

Anyway, we spent most of our time downtown since that is where we were staying. We were browsing in the used bookstore and I found a box of books with a sign stating they were free, help yourself. Not expecting to find anything too interesting, I decided to see what I may find that no one else apparently wanted, and guess what I found? A new Carmichael Train Right; Time Trial DVD, brand new, still in the cellophane wrapper. I felt like I hit the jack pot!

I'll be trying it out tomorrow on the trainer - trying to burn off at least a few of the calories (the Puget Sound crepe at Minervas, the blue burger and malt at the Diner, etc., etc., etc.) consumed the last couple of days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice find! Too bad you didn't alert the Bellyton of your impending visit, we could have planned a ride for ya!